The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, please contact us about our qualifications and experience.
By using this website (hereinafter “site”), you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions, which may change at any time:
- The information on this site should not be construed as legal advice. Unlock Legal (UnlockLegal.com) presents information about legal issues as a service to clients, former clients, prospective clients, and other Internet users, i.e., visitors. The information is provided “as is” without express or implied warranties of any kind. Furthermore, we make no warranty or guarantee that the site will be error free or that any information or material available on, or accessible through, this site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Finally, we make no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information, and you use this site at your own risk.
- Unlock Legal makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content of this site or other sites linked through this site. This is because of the continuously changing nature of the law, and of our reliance on outside sources of information. We provide links as a convenience to visitors of this site. We do not imply endorsement of these linked sites.
- Any unauthorized downloading, use, or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site, or any sites linked through this site, is strictly prohibited without the copyright owner’s express permission.
- Neither Unlock Legal nor any parties involved in creating and delivering this site and its contents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages because of your reliance on, or use of, information, services, content, or advertisements provided on or through this site.
- Unlock Legal is located in the City of Tustin, County of Orange, State of California. The site is controlled from its Tustin location. The site may be accessed from all 50 states and from other countries around the world. By accessing this site, both you and Unlock Legal agree that the statutes and laws of the great State of California shall apply to all matters relating to the use of this site, without the use of conflict of laws principles. You and Unlock Legal further agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the applicable Orange County courts and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. We make no representation that information or material on this site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside California. Those who choose to visit this site from locations outside California do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and they are, furthermore, responsible for compliance with local laws.
- The information provided on this site is intended for the use and benefit of visitors. However, Unlock Legal and its attorneys accepts no responsibility for any direct or consequential loss arising from any reliance on, or use of, the information on this site or its contents.
- Unlock Legal and its attorneys do not recommend or endorse any other law firm, attorney, or expert. Additionally, Unlock Legal and its attorneys do not offer any advice concerning the nature or potential value or suitability of any other law firm, attorney, or expert. The information on this site is not intended to supply legal advice, nor is it intended to recommend a specific law firm, attorney, or expert for legal services.
- Unlock Legal makes available the information and materials in this site for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site and the sending or receipt of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this Web site will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
- Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of Unlock Legal. Accordingly, Unlock Legal can make no representation concerning the quality, safety or suitability of the content of these sites. Nor does the fact that Unlock Legal has included this link serve as an endorsement by Unlock Legal of any of these sites. Unlock Legal is providing this site, the information, listings, and links contained herein only as a convenience to you. The content of this site is not intended to substitute for accurate advice which is relevant to all of the facts and circumstances of your case. We recommend you seek a detailed legal consultation for that purpose.
- Unlock Legal does not provide legal advice through this site or through any emails originating from this site. Email messages are not confidential and could be read by others as they travel to their destinations. If you want to request the services of an attorney at Unlock Legal, please call (949) 988-4444.
- Use of the electronic payment system does not constitute a retainer without a signature on the Retainer Agreement. Per the Retainer Agreement should the agreed upon retainer be a fixed fee, the fee is non-refundable and earned upon receipt. Refunds are not issued.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE
Copyright © 2017, Unlock Legal. All rights reserved. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.
Request a free consultation immediately.